Saturday, October 29, 2011


Day 29

Number 9 on my gratitude list:

It’s not about me.

 I read something recently that reminded me of this point.

It’s called “A Blogger’s Prayer”. Even if you are not a blogger, I think it will still resonate with you.

Lately I have become so focused on writing, writing well, and getting my message out by being published, that I have forgotten who I am writing for and why.

Everything we do is all for the glory of God, it is all out of our hands in His, and our focus should always be on being and having what He desires.

I needed to be reminded of this, and as usual God took care of that.

This poem was posted just a few days ago, not long after the email I received with the video interview of Ann.

I hope you can take the time to read it. I would copy and post it here, but it has a little copy write thingy on it and I guess I shouldn’t break the rules.

So just use this link.




Josey

No comments:

Post a Comment