Friday, October 21, 2011


Day 21

Counting Down
10 Days left.

We are slowly coming to the end of this series. As difficult as this was I will be sad to see it end. I must admit though, I am feeling as though I have exhausted all I have inside on this. Or at least all I am willing to let out. It has all been spilled out before you and God, belonging to the cyber world now where we all know that it will live forever.

There’s only one thing left to do.

The list.

However if it is one thing I have learned over the years……it’s baby steps. Any time you begin anything new you must tread carefully. It is all too easy to start off rushing head first, guns blazing, howling in triumph only to fall face first in the dirt trying to continue that pace.

For now, just for today I will look for one thing, one amazing gift, taking to heart the words I read and wrote over two months ago.  From Jesus Calling: August 4th- Be on the lookout for everything I have prepared for you. Colossians 4:1 Continue steadfastly in prayer being watchful in it with thanksgiving.

One for every day of the last ten days of this series.

 I will begin counting down by looking up.


1.  My Godly alarm clock.

 Josey

Note: this post was written yesterday, I added the first gift this morning. These posts may come later in the day for the last ten days, or I may add that day’s gift to the post later in the day. You’ll just have to check back or bear with me for these last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment