Sunday, October 16, 2011


Day 16
Thankfulness Visual

Today I have something a little different for you.  This is the video trailer for the book "1,000 Gifts". I know, I know, I have been drumming this book into your head for months now and you are probably tired of hearing me talk about it. But for a long time, I have avoided watching this video. First because Ann's pictures are so beautiful that it makes me jealous. And second because I knew it would mess with me.
I was right.
I watched it this morning and even though I feel like I have been talking about this woman and her book for far too long, I just had to share this video with you. It messed with me in all the best possible ways. And even though I think Ann takes better pictures than me, I noticed some similarities between what she takes pictures of and what I take pictures of. I have some of the same pictures of my own family that she does.  Oh, and take special note of what she says at the end. (and yes, that is Ann's voice)
Enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment