Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What I'm up to Wednesday

Outside my window......it's dark, cloudy, no moon and yes this is late for a post, but life happens
I am wearing......jeans and nice top, just came from my Hands Stitching 4 Jesus meeting at church, need to change soon
I am hearing......the X Factor downstairs on TV
I am thankful for.......God's provision especially in the past two weeks
I am thinking.......about some tough decisions I need to make
I am creating......an afghan for a friend as an exchange for some alterations she did for me
I am reading......Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
I am hoping........for some divine intervention and divine inspiration sometime soon
I am going........to have some cookies when I'm done this post, then do some crocheting
From the kitchen.......creamy vegetable soup tonight, barbeque chicken tomorrow night, then I must grocery shop because there's not much left
From the learning rooms........study Autumn with my son, and my daughter is working on lots of high school homework
Around the house.......same old same old
Plans for the rest of the week.........work, sleep, laundry, homeschool, work, sleep etc.
On my mind....... so much is on my mind lately, there are things happening now that I don't understand so mostly it's questions. And I don't like asking questions because it feels ungrateful. But it is difficult when you don't understand why things are going in the direction that they are going in.

Pondering these words........."your talent is a gift from God, what you do with it is your gift back to God"

Don't forget to tune in starting Friday for a month long series of posts entitled "31 Days to a Thankful Heart"  I will be posting everyday for the entire month of October. (I know, it's very ambitous of me, but we'll see)


Josey

No comments:

Post a Comment