Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What I'm Up To Wednesday

Outside my window........it's dark at 8:15, long days are almost over, and I'm late getting this post up
I am wearing.....jeans and blue t shirt
I am hearing...... Phillies vs Braves on TV and the dishwasher running
I am thinking.......that I've gotten way behind on posting and writing
I am reading......nothing right now, getting ready to start something new soon
I am going.....to bed in a little while, 6:30 am comes early
I am creating.......lesson plans, patterns, blog posts, devotions, menus
I am hoping......that I can get through the next few days without blowing it with anyone in my house
I am thankful for........a roof over my head, food on the table, my husband's job, my job
From the learning rooms.......school is in session
From the kitchen......hot dogs tomorrow, shepherds pie Friday, leftovers Saturday, raviolli on Sunday
Around the house.......don't look down at the floor
Plans for the rest of the week......tomorrow starts three days in a row of working, I will miss everthing that is going on with my husband and kids for the next three days because I'll be sleeping, or in a zombie like state

On my mind......many, many, things

Pondering these words........."All is grace"



Josey

No comments:

Post a Comment