Sunday, September 18, 2011

Today is supposed to be Movie Quote Monday.
However, I must humble myself and apologize to any of you out there in cyber world who are regular readers. I do not have a Movie Quote Monday devotion for you today.
I have failed.
There I said it.
There have been some changes here in our household over the last few weeks and unfortunately it has taken it's toll on me, in all ways.
In fact, at one point I had seriously considered giving up writing altogether.
And then I read this post from Marybeth Whalen. The last part of the post was what got to me specifically.
While I have decided not to give up my writing just yet, I admit that I have not had time this week to prepare a Movie Quote Monday devotion for you.

Please bear with me, as I work to get myself organized so I can write, work part time, homeschool, take care of my family and husband all at the same time.

Thank you for your patience.

Josey

2 comments:

  1. It is as though Mary Beth wrote that just for you! Do not give up Josey! Believe in yourself and the gift the Lord gave you. I believe in you! Love you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO - don't give up!! If you're stressed and feeling overwhelmed, take a little break and regroup. Don't listen to the lies of the enemy, and don't listen to the insecurities of your flesh.

    God, Who has CALLED YOU, is faithful and He will do it!! Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete