Friday, September 30, 2011

The Beginning

I have been blogging for a few years now and I’ve never done anything like what I’m about to do.

Last year during the month of October a group of bloggers got together and decided to do a “31 Days” series of posts on their blogs.  Two of the bloggers involved in this are blogs that I visit regularly; “Chatting at the Sky” and “The Nesting Place”. Each blogger chose a theme and posted everyday for the entire month of October on that theme.

This year, those same bloggers are doing it again, but they’ve invited other bloggers out there to join in with their own “31 Days”. You can see all the other blogs doing this by clicking here.

I’ve decided I’m going to do it. I’m going to join in the “31 Days” posting starting tomorrow October 1st.

My theme?

Thankfulness.

I chose this theme because it has been a reoccurring theme in my life for the past year. Everywhere I turn it seems to be popping up. And I can no longer ignore the tug on my heart. I believe that it is a journey that I must take.

Won’t you join me?

Tell your friends and join me tomorrow as I take a journey titled……...

No comments:

Post a Comment