Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What I'm Up To Wednesday

Outside my window..........sunshine, cooler temperatures-Come On Fall!
I am wearing.....cleaning clothes, the bathrooms was in need of some help this morning
I am hearing.....Disney channel on TV, (we are finished our schoolwork for the day), the dishwasher going, and some kind of computer game
I am thinking.....about taking a nap at some point today because I worked last night and got up at 6:30 this morning
I am going.....to colapse from exhaustion by Sunday with everything that is happening in the next few days, I just know it
I am creating......lesson plans, crocheted items, weekly dinner menus, blog posts
I am thankful for.........opportunities presented
I am reading.....Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
From the kitchen......pork chops tonight, shrimp pasta tomorrow, tacos on Friday
From the learning rooms.......math, spelling, unit study on government, reading
Plans for the rest of the week.......work, school, eat, sleep not necesarily in that order

On my mind.......nothing my brain is scattered and confused, with all I am doing this week

Pondering these words....... "He gives power to the faint, and to him who has no might he increases strength" Isaiah 40


That's what I'm up to today, what about you?


Josey

No comments:

Post a Comment