Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I'm Up to Wednesday

Outside my window.......my son and his lemonade stand
I am wearing......my pajamas and yes it is almost lunchtime
I am thinking......about a devotion I want to write
I am hearing.......CSI on the TV
I am reading.......Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
I am creating.....menu plans for the upcoming weeks, lesson plans for homeschool, devotions and "31 Days to a Thankful Heart posts for October
I am hoping.....for an answer to a tough prayer
I am going......to church tonight for the Hands Stitching 4 Jesus group
Around the house........dog hair on the rug, dishes in the sink, laundry in the washer and the dryer
From the kitchen.....tonight Sloppy Joes and Tater Tots
From the learning rooms.....getting binders ready for the first day of high school tomorrow, putting together packets to work on till curriculum arrives
Plans for the rest of the week........school, work, sleep....work, sleep, school....
I am thankful for.......God's provision

On my mind.......decisions, decisions



Picture Thought for the Day:

No comments:

Post a Comment