Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What I'm Up to Wednesday

Today.....
Outside my window......still sunny, but feels less hot
What I'm wearing.....right now, my black, comfy, target nightgown-(kids aren't up yet, so I can putter around in my nightgown)
I am thinking......that we only have 3 eggs in the fridge, a few drops of milk, no fruit and my husband and kids are home from Tennessee
I am going......on weekend trip with my family to Washington DC
I kam hearing.....ESPN on the TV, my husband is on vacation this week
I am reading.......fiction-Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, non-fiction-1,000 Gifts
I am hoping......that something I've written lately, has touched someone out there in some way
I am thankful for.......a husband that loves me, children that missed me and the gifts that God has equiped me with
I am creating........a series for this blog to run in October called "31 Days to a Thankful Heart", I'm also working in advance for next Monday's Movie Quote Monday post, something I've never done before
From the kitchen.....bbq chicken tonight, and that's it for now not feeling very creative in the kitchen also, pantry is low because we are going away this weekend.
Fromt he learning rooms.......Meet n Greet tomorrow for my daughter's 9th grade year, still have to order curriculum for my son
Around the house......laundry, laundry, laundry
Plans for the rest of the week.........church tonight, Meet n Greet tomorrow, school shopping, Washington DC with the family this weekend
On my mind..........
weekend trip
writing
working
homeschooling
finances
the coming of Fall

Pondering these words........."I want to touch the light the heat I see in your eyes"

Josey

No comments:

Post a Comment