Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I'm up to Wednesday

Outside my window........sunshine, sunshine, sunshine
I am wearing.......black track capris, black Sobo t-shirt. No I don't drink Sobo, but it was a free t-shirt
I am hearing.....the dishwasher and the washing machine going at the same time
I am thinking.......that it is already 11:00, the days are going by so quickly now that I am working. I work till 11:00 at night, so I sleep later in the day. I won't be able to do that much longer, the kids will be going back to school in two weeks.
I am creating......A whole month's worth of posts for something special in October
I am hoping....that I can create a whole month's worth of posts, everyday for 31 days. Also creating my regular posts to.
I am reading......."The Mailbox" by Marybeth Whalen, "UnStuff" by Michael and Hayley DiMarco, and I'm rereading "1,000 Gifts by Ann Voscamp in preparation for the October thing.
I am going.......to substitute in the library this afternoon.
I am thankful for.......many, many things right now
From the kitchen......mini burgers tonight, fish n chips tomorrow night, not really thinking much past tomorrow
Around the house......it's quiet, not as much cleaning to be done when it's just me and the hubby, kids will be back next week
From the learning rooms......my daughter has her course list for her first year of high school, haven't ordered any homeschool stuff yet, and next week is the Meet n Greet at school, then it's time to get the supplies.
Plans for the rest of the week........work, sleep, hubby time, work, sleep, hubby time
On my mind................
upcoming school year
our weekend vacation to DC next week,
finances,
writing,
whether or not I'll get a book contract,
31 days of posting,
will I have to give up the library job next year because of homeschooling?


Pondering these words.........from the book "Unstuff" with regard to Corrie tenBoom-"She refused depression and instead took hold of God's Word"



Josey

No comments:

Post a Comment