Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tuesday ScripTune

Today is typically when I show you a song that is not necessarily a worship song, but when looked at from a biblical perspective it can give you a little bit of a message about Jesus.
I do not have a song for you today.  I just haven't had an inspiration hit me while I've listened to the radio.  Well, that is not entirely true, I do have one song that has been swirling around in my head that I may be able to put a biblical twist on, but it is sung by someone who is waaaay out of the normal realm of this kind of stuff and I don't know it would be believable.  It could very well cause some controversy.
Not sure I'm ready for that.
So I today I'd like to hear from you.  I'd like to know what your favorite types of music is.  Do you listen to music other than christian/worship music?  Do you like contemporary Christian music or just worship music?
What do you think of the songs I've shown you recently, do you agree with the conclusions I've drawn from them? Or do you think that I'm off base.
Do you like the Tuesday ScripTune posts? Why or why or not?
Comment away!


Josey

1 comment:

  1. Love the Tuesday script tune. I think you are doing a great job.. Me I like worship musich or oldies or country.

    ReplyDelete