Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Simple Woman Wednesday

Outside my window......sunny skies, warm summer southern weather
I am wearing.......black track long shorts, black Sobe t-shirt
I am hearing.....CSI NY on the TV, yes guilty pleasure I admit it.
I am hoping......that my trip to She Speaks this year will be worth the sacrifice I've made to go
I am thinking......about household finances, and school tuition
I am creating......devotions for my blog, a book proposal, a 3 minute "My Story" speech and a 5 minute teaching speech for the conference
I am reading.......starting on my summer reading list, first up the latest Nora Roberts crime story "Indulgence in Death"
I am going......to watch my son's team play their second playoff game tonight
From the kitchen.....shrimp orzo pasta tonight
From the learning rooms......summer reading
Around the house.....it's quiet today, my daughter is visiting her grandparents and my son had a sleep over last night
Plans for the rest of the week......baseball tonight, baseball possibly tomorrow night if they win, Friday morning more blood work then driving halfway to pick up my daughter from Tennessee then Hillcats baseball game for end of the season team party, Sunday Father's Day, anyone have any ideas for some fun "free" things to do with dad?
On my mind.......stressing about finances right now, trying to decide to get a job or wait it out for something to open up at the kids school, but without a job can we send both kids?  It's a huge dilema. Jobs are not easy to come by nowawadays, especially if you want something that is enjoyable.

Pondering these words........."We want deliverance, God wants development" -Frank Harrison CEO of Cocoa Cola.



Josey

No comments:

Post a Comment