Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Simple Woman Wednesday

Outside my window......sunny skies, a thermometer that reads 90, good grief it's hot-how in the world did I end up in the south?
I am wearing......black track capris, gray t-shirt, standard stay at home putzing around the house clothes
I am hearing.....looney toons on one tv, the movie The Blind Side on another
I am going.....to church tonight to my Hands Stitching 4 Jesus group
I am reading....."1,000 Gifts" by Ann VosKamp, yes I'm still reading this, I'm trying to take my time-also starting on my summer reading list with "Hooked on Murder" a cute little mystery I found at Barnes n Noble involving a crochet group.
I am thankful for.......God's provision
I am hoping....to maybe find a part time job, something interesting
I am creating.....a book proposal, a 3 minute "My Story" speech and a 5 minute teaching speech for the She Speaks conference coming up in 6 weeks
I am thinking........about the Made to Crave Bible study I will be hosting at my home starting tomorrow lead by my friend Nancy Kicher
From the kitchen......turkey burgers tonight, haven't thought too much further beyond that, need to grocery shop
From the learning rooms........NOTHING, School's Out!!!!!!  WhoooHooo
Around the house........lazy, hazy, relaxing days of summer, oh but I do have to clean a little before the Bible study group comes tomorrow night.
Plans for the rest of the week........church tonight, Bible study tomorrow night, driving half way to Tennessee on Friday morning to take my daughter to see her grandparents

On my mind........Everything, anything, too much
--books, writing, money, vacations, gas prices, my children, my husband,

Pondering these words......Luke 12:22 And he said to his disciples "Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat, nor about your body, what you will put on


Josey

No comments:

Post a Comment