Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tuesday ScripTune

A Day for Scripture and Song..........

Today's song is another by the group Uncle Kraker.  I'm not posting the video because the only part of the song that makes me think of Jesus is the chorus.  The rest of the song doesn't quite fit.  I've posted the lyrics for the first verse and the chorus here so you can see why I this song makes me think of Jesus. 
If you are familiar with the song, then you know it has a real catchy tune and is great for singing along.


You don't know how you met me, you don't know why
You can't turn around and say good-bye
All you know is when I'm with you I make you free
And swim through your veins like a fish in the sea, I'm singing

Follow me, everything is alright
I'll be the one to tuck you in at night
And if you want to leave, I can guarantee
You won't find nobody else like me

John 8:32 and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free

Ezekiel 36:26 Moreover, I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.

Ephesians 3:20 Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us,

Matthew 4:19 And He *said to them, “Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men.”

Exodus 9:14 For this time I will send all My plagues on you and your servants and your people, so that you may know that there is no one like Me in all the earth


Joshua 9:25 Now behold, we are in your hands; do as it seems good and right in your sight to do to us.”

Deuteronomy 13:4 You shall follow the LORD your God and fear Him; and you shall keep His commandments, listen to His voice, serve Him, and cling to Him.


Enjoy!


Josey

No comments:

Post a Comment