Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tuesday ScripTune

A day for scripture and song.


Psalm 113:2 Blessed be the name of the LORD From this time forth and forever.

Job 1:21 He said, Naked I came from my mother's womb, And naked I shall return there The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away. Blessed be the name of the LORD.

Isaiah 43:19 Behold, I will do something new,Now it will spring forth;Will you not be aware of it?I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert.

Deuteronomy 2:7 For the LORD your God has blessed you in all that you have done; He has known your wanderings through this great wilderness These forty years the your God has been with you; you have not lacked a thing."'

1 Timothy 4:15 Take pains with these things; be absorbed in them, so that your progress will be evident to all.
Psalm 9:2 I will be glad and exult in You;I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High
 
Psalm 106:48 Blessed be the LORD, the God of Israel,From everlasting even to everlasting.And let all the people say, "Amen."Praise the LORD!

Enjoy!
 
Josey

No comments:

Post a Comment