Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Simple Woman Wednesday

Outside my window.......dark, rain, cloudy skies
I am wearing......pink plaid pajama pants, red shirt
I am hearing....American Idol on TV, and kids getting ready for bed, there are more than usual with our friends visiting
I am thinking.....about the next three days and all I have to do
I am going......to The Natural Bridge tomorrow for my son's field trip
I am hoping.....to get to the things that I need to in the next few days
I am thankful for....for God's provision at just the right time
I am creating......weekly menu, crochet items, devotions
From the kitchen......sandwiches tonight, dinner at the Hillcats stadium Friday night, not sure about Saturday, or Sunday, or tomorrow yet
Around the house.....we've got a house full with our friends from New Jersey visiting
From the learning rooms.....still looking for a bug that crawls, and a but that hops for the insect project, standardized testing is all done, getting close to the end of the year
Plans for the rest of the week.......field trip tomorrow, my friend's birthday, substituting on Friday and Hillcats game at night, baseball game on Saturday bright and early

On my mind.........not a whole lot, just trying to get through each day as it comes, it's been busy-I don't like busy, oh and paint colors

Pondering these words.......In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.  Proverbs 16:9


Josey

Josey

No comments:

Post a Comment