Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Simple Woman Wednesday

Outside my window......it's dark, how did the day get away from me?
I am wearing....pink plaid pajama bottoms and a blue tshirt
I am hearing....Deadliest Catch on the TV, hey what happend to American Idol?  I got outvoted I think
From the kitchen........grilled chicken salad tonight, really trying to be good
I am hoping.......that someday I will get some real sleep, I can't seem to get enough lately
I am creating....still crocheting baby items for the pregnancy center, bears for the missions trips, and a book proposal
I am thinking......that I have alot going on right now and don't know how I'm going to do it all and keep sane, patient and loving
I am thankful for......the fact that I don't have to be perfect every day, and my family forgives me when I am not sane, patient or loving
I am reading.......Made to Crave by Lysa TerKeurst, 1000 Gifts by Ann Voscamp
I am going....to substitute at the kid's school on Friday, this is the third time this week I have been in a classroom, what culture shock, I've never substituted in an actual class before and I didn't like high school the first time around
From the learning rooms......Standardized Testing next week, and Ugh! a bug project!  I have a dead bee in my freezer as I type  EEWWWW!
Around the house........already cleaned because we had a showing tonight, got another showing tomorrow, we will sign the lease on our new place an actual house, this weekend
Plans for the rest of this week.....home tomorrow, substituting on Friday, baseball on Saturday, church on Sunday
On my mind.......I've got to get into a routine with writing, I need to set aside specific time aside for this, I just feel like I can't get my act together, some days I can barely get out of bed, and then there are times when I lose track of what I'm doing from one minute to the next.  I feel overwhelmed sometimes and I don't even have nearly as much on my plate as I used to before we moved.  Is this what it is like to get old?

Pondering these words:  John 15:5 "I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing."


JOSEY

1 comment:

  1. I'm a substitute teacher, too! I actually like it. It's a piece of cake after having taught "for real"!

    ReplyDelete