Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Simple Woman Wednesday

Outside my window.......dark, clear skies, lots of stars
I am thinking.......about having a snack, but I'm not sure what to have that stays within my healthy eating plan
I am thankful for......my husband who believes in my ability more than I do
I am wearing.....light blue pajama bottoms with stars and moons on them (they glow in the dark), gray longsleeve shirt
I am going....to the grocery store tomorrow
I am reading.....nothing at all, so sad
I am hearing....American Idol on the TV, tonight it's the girls' turn
I am creating.....a devotion to submit to Proverbs 31 for their email devotions, also still crocheting baby items for the pregnancy center and bears for missions trips
I am hoping.....that God provides the funds for me to go to the She Speaks Conference again this year,  You can learn more about the conference here:  http://www.shespeaksconference.com/
On my mind.......our landlord is selling the townhome we are renting, we are going to need to move, should be buy or rent?
From the kitchen......tried a new cake recipe for my husband's birthday, it was on the back of the Hershey's Cocoa can, delish!  It wasn't on the healthy eating plan, but I spurged a little this week and yes, the scale showed it
Around the house....trying to catch up on chores now that I'm not working anymore
Plans for the rest of the week.....hubby working from home tomorrow, basketball on Saturday, maybe some house hunting

Pondering these words.......Psalm 18:32 "It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect."



Josey

No comments:

Post a Comment