Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Simple Woman Wednesday-from Tennessee

Outside my window......The Smokey Mountains
I am wearing.....red striped pajama pants, (originally my husband's), blue Ocean City sweatshirt, socks
I am hearing.....Regis and Kelly on the TV and the sizzle of the frying pan as my mother in law makes her famous french toast for breakfast
I am hoping.....that all of the good food I've eaten the last few days will not show up on the scale later
I am creating.....a list of 365 quotes from movies for my book, I am truly out of my mind for taking this on!
I am reading.....lists and lists of movies by year, by category, etc.
I am going....home sometime tomorrow, miss my hubby
From the kitchen.....nothing, no cooking for me for a few days!
From the learning rooms.....nothing, spring break this week
I am thankful for.......the support of my family while I attempt this huge project of writing a book proposal and going to She Speaks
I am thinking.......about all that I will have to do when I get back home
On my mind......could using 365 quotes from movies, one for each day of the year, be just the "hook" that I need to get this book noticed?

Pondering these words:  Matthew 7:7 "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and it will be opened to you."



Josey

No comments:

Post a Comment