Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Simple Woman Wednesday

Outside my window......sunny around 45 degrees, winter isn't gone just yet
I am wearing......khaki pants, white long sleeve shirt, bare feet
I am thinking.......that I only have a few minutes because I'm cooking dinner at the same time, but if I don't write this now, I'll forget and it won't get done.  I've been a little scatter brained lately
I am hearing......some kid Grayson Chance singing on the Ellen show, internet singer turned recording artist
I am hoping......that whatever this funk is that I'm in again, will go away quick, I don't like feeling this way
I am thankful for.....listening to my inner nudge and my husband about telling someone I was interested in working in the library, the current library assistant is planning to retire sometime soon
From the kitchen......garlic basil shrimp and orzo pasta tonight, chickent parmesan tomorrow, chilli, tacos and a dinner out over the weekend
I am creating.....devotions for this blog, and an article to submit (still)
I am going.....to stick with my current healthy eating even it is a struggle
From the learning rooms.....homework, projects, reports, not sure what Michael is going to do next week when he has to be in front of the class to give his report of Dr. Seuss
I am reading.....Made to Crave by Lysa Terkeurst
Around the house.......laundry, floors, dishes, you get the picture
Plans for the rest of the week......possible visit from family this weekend, my husband's birthday on Sunday, basketball on Saturday, sleep...sleep...and more sleep

On my mind......should we look for a house or stay in the townhouse another year?  Will Michael go back to school next year or will I be homeschooling him?  Will I really have the opportunity to work full time in the library when she retires? Can I really write a book proposal?  Will I have the funds to go back to the writer's conference this summer and submit the proposal?

Pondering these words......"Halfhearted efforts produce mediocure results" from the book Made to Crave

No comments:

Post a Comment