Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Simple Woman Wednesday

Outside my window.......clear skies, wind.  We dodged the snow bullet this time and I heard the ground hog saw his shadow so I guess we won't have much more snow.  It was about 58 degress today in Lynchburg, or at least it felt like it.
I am wearing.......blue flannel pajama bottoms with moons and stars on them (they glo in the dark), white t-shirt, bare feet
I am hearing.......American Idol on the TV and my kids chattering
I am thinking......about crocheting, reading, blogging, writing-How can I do it all?
I am creating.....a book proposal, one section at a time-right now the introduction
I am reading........How to Write a Book Proposal
I am hoping........that I can really write this proposal and get back to the She Speaks conference this summer to present it to an editor
I am going.......to work tomorrow.  I've been asked to be a permanent substitute for the librarian at the kid's school for the month of February.
From the kitchen........trying some low fat recipes.  Stop back Friday for my Friday Find it might help if you are trying to be more health conscious.
I am thankful for.......the opportunity to work part time even for a month.  It will provide "hobby" money for me and it's a chance to do something that I love.
I am creating.......guidelines for the crochet bears and packets of patterns to be used for our Hands Stitching 4 Jesus goup, also samples of each pattern for people to see.
Around the house......Oh boy, been working three mornings this week and already feel like I'm behind with things around here.  There is endless laundry and tomorrow I've got to grocery shop.
Plans for the rest of the week........Michael has a follow up appointment at the doctor tomorrow, a slumber party Friday night for Morgan's birthday, basketball on Saturday, Super Bowl on Sunday (can't wait to see those commercials), then it's back to work next week.
On my mind.........lot's of things.  Mostly how to keep all the balls in the air spinning the way they are supposed to. 
Pondering these words...........Ephesians 6:16 (NASB) in addition to all, taking up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one



Thanks for stopping by today.  I'm sorry that I missed posting yesterday.  The job at the school happened all at once on Monday while I was there volunteering.  For the month of February while I'm working I will probably be posting late in the afternoon or the evening.

Bear with me.

Josey

No comments:

Post a Comment