Thursday, February 17, 2011

Simple Woman A Day Late

I am wearing.......jeans, white long sleeved t-shirt, bare feet
I am hearing.....Progessive Insurance commercial on the TV, that Flo cracks me up
I am thinking......about everything that needs to be done around here that I haven't gotten to because I've been working, also meals for the next two weeks and grocery list for those meals, and maybe becoming a librarian.
I am reading.....Careers for Bookworms and Made to Crave.
I am going......to get blood work done in about an hour, got a doctor's appointment next week, just a check up
I am creating......devotions for my blog, an article to submit to Proverbs 31 Magazine and ideas for a skit for the Greentree Women's retreat.
I am thankful for.....my husband, my children, friends and losing 5 lbs in the last month
Outside my window.....sunny, 64 degrees, ICK! it feels like spring
From the kitchen.....leftovers tonight, I have to grocery shop
From the learning rooms......homework, Dr. Seuss book report, science fair project stuff.
Around the house.......looks pretty good considering I haven't kept up with the chores
Plans for the rest of the week........visits to the YMCA, maybe a trip to the Liberty Mountain Snowflex, sleep, crocheting, writing
On my mind.......thoughts of a wasted life, knowing that I'm just know finding out what I want to do with my life and my life is probably half over already, is it too late for me?
Pondering these words......"Come to me with all your weakness: physical, emotional, and spiritual.  Rest in the comfort of My Presence, remembering that nothing is impossible with Me." from the devotional Jesus Calling


Josey

No comments:

Post a Comment