Monday, February 7, 2011

No Post

Today I will not have a Movie Quote Monday for you.  I am very sorry.
The truth is, I haven't not written one.  I have two very good quotes I'm working on, but neither of them were quite ready yet.  Rather than rush and post something just to post something, I'm trying to put real effort into writing and writing well. 
So no post.
I will be here tomorrow with a song and some scripture.  This site has been quiet far too long.

Don't forget tonight is the Made to Crave free webcast with Lysa TerKeurst.  You can watch here http://www.madetocrave.com/
She is having Mandisa on tonight to talk about her struggles with weight and food.  I don't know about you, but when someone who is in the spotlight like she is talks openly and honestly about their issues it just makes me feel better.  I know that sounds bad but it is encouraging to me to see that even someone who seems to have it all together, doesn't always.

So far I have really learned alot by watching these webcasts.  I hope you have to.

See ya tomorrow!
Josey

No comments:

Post a Comment