Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tuesday ScripTune

A day for scripture and song.

Song:  "What if my People Prayed" by Casting Crowns


Deuteronomy 23:9 (NASB) When you go out as an army against your enemies, you shall keep yourself from every evil thing.


1 Chronicles 12:22 (NASB)For day by day men came to David to help him, until there was a great army like the army of God.


2 Chronicles 7:14 (NASB) and My people who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land


Deuteronomy 4:7 (NASB) For what great nation is there that has a god so near to it as is the LORD our God whenever we call on Him?


Psalm 18:3 (NASB) I call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised, And I am saved from my enemies


Isaiah 66:2 (NASB) For My hand made all these things, thus all these things came into being," declares the LORD But to this one I will look, To him who is humble and contrite of spirit, and who trembles at My word.


Jeremiah 29:12 (NASB) Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you.


Luke 5:16 (NASB) But Jesus Himself would often slip away to the wilderness and pray.
 
1 Thessalonians 5:17 (NASB) pray without ceasing


James 5:16 (NASB) Therefore, confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another so that you may be healed The effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much.
 
 
Josey

No comments:

Post a Comment