Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tuesday ScripTune


Today I've been "ubertechy" and inserted a video for our Tuesday ScripTune.  I know, you're all impressed.  Just click on the arrow in the center of the picture above and it will start.

I chose this particular song because it seems fitting at the beginning of the new year.  Most people will begin again with their daily bible readings.  And some of us, who aren't so good at being consistent with it, will really begin again.   I've got a new devotional, a new reading plan and a blank journal.  I'm on my way. 
I'm finding myself really looking forward to that daily time.  I'm anxious to see what God has to say to me each day.  I'm soaking up His word like I've been in a desert.  I wonder what He has in store for me in the coming year.  What part will I play in what He has planned?  Can I really do the things that I want to do?  Are my thoughts in line with His thoughts?  How much "pruning" will I go through this year?
It's all unanswered for now.
But it's January 4th and I'm on my way.

Word of God Speak
to
me.

Josey

No comments:

Post a Comment