Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Simple Woman Wednesday

Outside my window......it's dark, cloudy and cold Ahhh winter!
I am wearing.....black knit track pants, pink long sleeve shirt, pink valentine socks
I am hearing.....Nickolodean on the TV and my son counting out his multiplication facts
I am reading......Jesus Calling, The Enemy Within, The 400 Calorie Fix
I am thankful for.....God's continuous provision
From the kitchen.....making two week shopping list and menu plans
I am thinking....about starting an exercise program at the YMCA
I am creating......more crochet bears, the group I joined here called Hands Stiching 4 Jesus made over 200 bears for the Women's Ministry at Thomas Road Baptist Church to take to Guatemala, there's another trip to Guatemala in the summer and they would like us to make more bears.
Around the house....things look bare since the Christmas decorations came down, wondering about trying my hand at some home decorating
I am hoping.....that I can stick to a healthy eating plan this year
I am going......to the grocery store and maybe to Kohls this week (I have a gift card from Christmas) I know not very exciting
From the learning rooms.....Midterm exams for Morgan, QMAT and WSAT for Michael
Plans for the rest of the week......Kids have a half day Friday and no school Monday, we haven't decided if we are going to do anything this weekend, but it would be fun to do something.
On my mind......writing, finances, upcoming women's bible study, my husband's new job, the kids and school, food, calories/fiber, you know regular mom stuff.
Favorite Things......my husband's flexible schedule that allowed him to work from home today.


That's what's happening in my world, how about yours?

Josey

No comments:

Post a Comment