Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Day of Reflection

16 Years Ago Today..............
16 years ago today, I married my husband.  It was a wonderful day filled with excitement. 
 But today means more to me than that day 16 years ago. 
Then I was nervous, scared and unsure.  We started our lives together not really knowing what the years would hold.  I'm glad I didn't know then what I know now.  I'm glad we've had what we've had together.  Even though it hasn't always been easy, or joyful, I wouldn't trade any of it. 
It has made us what we are now.
Years truly do make a difference.

Today I am content, secure, happy......... and completely in love.
And I wouldn't have it any other way.
Happy Anniversary to the man I was always meant to be with.


Here we are a few years ago.  It's an old picture, but I like it.






14 Years Ago Today.........


First formal pictures


First Christmas
I gave birth to this beautiful little baby.  She is everything I thought she would be. 
Funny, passionate, outgoing, strong and loving.  Oh and just a we bit trying because she is soooo not like me.
I may not have always done the right thing.  I haven't always been good at being a mom.  But I love her more than I can put into words.

Happy Birthday to you Morgan!

Here she is today:
Growing up fast.



Yes.
I share my wedding anniversary with my daughter's birthday.


Josey

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post. Morgan looks the same, just a pretty!

    ReplyDelete