Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tuesday ScripTune

Today's Tuesday ScripTune is "The Revelation Song".  I heard this song twice in the last few days.  Once when we visited our previous church in New Jersey, then again this morning at women's bible study here at our new church. It is by far one of the most moving worship songs I've ever heard.  As you will see from the sciptures I've found to go along with it, the lyrics are taken right from the Bible.
I am truly in awe of God lately,  Going back to New Jersey gave us a chance to tell people about the things he has done in our lives recently.  I was able to speak with a very good friend of mine about my experiences at this past She Speaks Conference.   As I spoke with her and remembered the conference, I could feel myself filling with excitement at everything God did that weekend.  When we spoke with others about our new life in Virginia, I again could feel that tingle in my gut that told me I was speaking what God wanted me to.  Remembering what God has done and talking of what he is doing, is the best way I know to keep my focus on Him.  I've posted the lyrics to the song here.
I just think they are beautiful.
Today I would encourage you to listen and remember the wonderful things God has done in your life.  No matter what your situation at this very moment, God is powerful.  He is working. He is going to do something amazing. 

Worthy is the, Lamb who was slain

Holy, Holy, is He

Sing a new song, to him who sits on

Heaven's mercy seat

Holy, Holy, Holy

Is the Lord God Almighty

Who was, and is, and is to come

With all creation I sing

Praise to the King of Kings

You are my everything

And I will adore You

Clothed in rainbows, of living color

Flashes of lightning, rolls of thunder

Blessing and honor, strength and glory and power be

to You the only wise King

Holy, Holy, Holy

Is the Lord God Almighty

Who was, and is, and is to come

With all creation I sing

Praise to the King of Kings

You are my everything

And I will adore You

Filled with wonder, awestruck wonder

At the mention of your name

Jesus your name is power

Breath, and living water

Such a marvelous mystery

Holy, Holy, Holy

Is the Lord God Almighty

Who was, and is, and is to come, yeah

With all creation I sing

Praise to the King of Kings

You are my everything

And I will adore You


Isaiah 6:3 (NASB) And one called out to another and said, Holy, Holy, Holy, is the LORD of hosts, The hole earth is full of His glory."

Psalm 99:5 (NASB) Exalt the LORD our God And worship at His footstool; Holy is He.

Habakkuk 2:20 (NASB) But the LORD is in His holy temple Let all the earth be silent before Him."

Revelation 4:8 (NASB) And the four living creatures, each one of them having six wings, are full of eyes around and within; and day and night they do not cease to say, "HOLY, HOLY, HOLY is THE LORD GOD, THE ALMIGHTY, WHO WAS AND WHO IS AND WHO IS TO COME."

Job 37:5 (NASB) God thunders with His voice wondrously,Doing great things which we cannot comprehend

Revelation 19:6 (NASB) Then I heard something like the voice of a great multitude and like the sound of many waters and like the sound of mighty peals of thunder, saying, "Hallelujah! For the Lord our God, the Almighty, reigns.

 
 
Turn it up, and worship our Holy God!
 
Josey

No comments:

Post a Comment