Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Midweek Update-

Outside my window....gray skies, darkness, it's 7 pm....it's starting to get dark early woohoo
I am wearing....jeans, black long sleeve shirt
I am thinking.....about our visit this past weekend and how wonderful it was to see everyone.
I am thankful for....my husband's abilities to take over when needed.  He made dinner and attended Michael's parent teacher conference without me
I am creating....a Movie Quote Monday devotion for next week
I am going.....to bed early tonight I think
I am reading.....two books right now; "Becoming the Mom You Want to Be" by Suzanne Eller and "Remember Why You Play" by Dave Thomas (this book is a Tyndale book that I am reviewing for them)
I am hoping....that I feel better tomorrow, having some stomache issues  for most of the day and tonight
From the learning rooms.....Report cards come out this week.
From the kitchen.....I'm only planning menus a few days at a time.  Tomorrow beef enchaladas, Friday soup and salad
Around the house......we were away last weekend so I'm catching up on laundry and there are rings in the toilets that have to be dealt with
Plans for the rest of the week......school, Liberty Flames home game on Saturday (we'll be watching from the Pepsi suite), church on Sunday, Morgan's physical therapy, school next week, then another weekend visit to New Jersey
On my mind.......I'm tired and feeling awful, there's not much else on my mind right now
Pondering these words......James 4:14 (NASB) Yet you do not know what your life will be like tomorrow. You are just a vapor that appears for a little while and then vanishes away


Happy Wednesday!!

Josey

No comments:

Post a Comment