Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday Find

Today's Friday Find is something fun.  I recently discovered two handmade jewlery sites that make the cutest necklaces and bracelets.
I've given you the links below to the sites.
This jewlery is truely unique and not like anything I've ever seen before.  Both sites offer customizing of of the pieces.  Now I must warn you.  This jewlery can get a little pricey for the average budget.  But if you are looking for something special for yourself or a gift, I think it would be worth the price.
The picture below is a called "you're the cream in my coffee".  Isn't it just adorable?  Both sites offer their pieces in sterling silver and each piece is handmade.



you're the cream in my coffee





If you get a chance stop by and see what they have to offer, there might be something for someone on your Christmas List this year, or maybe something you want to put on your Christmas List.

Josey


No comments:

Post a Comment