Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesday ScripTune

Today's Tuesday ScripTune is Blessed Be Your Name.  This is another wonderful song about praising God no matter what our situation.

This past Sunday in church, I caught myself actually singing along when they sang this song.  Up till now, I've just been moving my mouth with no sound coming out.  I'm not sure why, but I haven't been able to let my voice out.  It may be some kind of Moving Distress Disorder or something.  Something I'm not even aware of is probably holding me back from truly singing out in church. 
I think that's for another post another time.

Here are a few scriptures that I found along this same topic.

Psalm 41:13 (NASB) Blessed be the LORD, the God of Israel, From everlasting to everlasting. Amen and Amen
2 Corinthians 1:3 (NASB) Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort,
Hosea 13:5 (NASB) I cared for you in the wilderness, In the land of drought.
Isaiah 43:19 (NASB) Behold, I will do something new, Now it will spring forth; Will you not be aware of it?
I will even make a roadway in the wilderness, Rivers in the desert

Turn it up and enjoy praising God today, whatever is happening!

Josey

No comments:

Post a Comment