Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Midweek Update

Outside my window......dark, gray skies (it's 9:00 pm), but it rained all day again.
I am thinking.....that I'm not liking the weather here in Virginia; it's not cold enough, still too hot and it rains alot
I am wearing.....my pajamas
I am creating.....a binder with for my son's lego instructions, such an exciting life I lead.
I am going......to visit New Jersey in 8 days
I am hearing......the Phillies game, they need to win tonight to stay in it.  It's not looking good.
I am hoping....to get through the next few days without my husband without any mishaps or adventures
Around the house....the usual, cleaning
From the kitchen....anything with apples or pumpkin, soups, stews, I love fall cooking.
From the learning rooms.....Michael got an A on his Virginia Map project, Morgan did a power point on the city of Ocean City, no grade yet, recorder practicing with Michael, guitar lessons for Morgan.
Plans for the rest of the week.....overnight guest tonight, Movie Night on Friday with just the kids and me, the Muscular Distrophy Association Masquerade Ball Saturday night, church Sunday, school, then a four day weekend trip to New Jersey
On my mind......weight issues, hormonal issues, parenting issues, issues, issues, issues. They're never ending are they?
Pondering these words: Psalm 68:19 (ESV) Blessed be the Lord, who daily bears us up; God is our salvation.

Josey

No comments:

Post a Comment