Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Midweek Update

Outside my window.......dark, it's after 8:00.  WooHoo, dark at 8:00!
I am thinking....about how early I have to get up in order to get my daughter to physical therapy by 7:30 am and then to school.
I am wearing.... my pajamas, it is after eight.
I am creating.....menus for the next week, tomorrow is grocery day
I am hearing.....America's Funniest Home Videos on the Tv behind me.

I am thankful for.....cooler weather, I'm not really a summer person
From the learning rooms.....working on a virginia map project with playdough and paint with my son and working on a sports report with my daughter for gym class since she has missed so much class time because of her knee.
I am reading.....After the Boxes are Unpacked, Bod4God, and The Mom You Want to Be.  No fiction right now.
On my mind......I'm considering getting a part time job, but where? doing what?  Hmmm not sure.
Around the house....preparing for my husband to be away next weekend, and planning a trip to New Jersey the weekend after that.
Plans for the rest of the week.......ladies crocheting group tomorrow night, Saturday trip to Danville for a Pepsi employee softball/horseshoe day, sunday church and football
Favorite things.....pumpkins, apples, changing leaves, cooler temperatures, early darkness, football
Pondering these words: Ephesians 3:20-21 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment