Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuesday ScripTune

Today's Tuesday Scriptune is "Breathe".  I've chosen the Michael W. Smith version.  This song is truly beautiful. I've also rearranged the songs and moved up a few others.
Take time to listen if you can.
I found several scriptures today that seem to fit with the theme of the song Breathe.
Psalm 73:26 (NASB) My flesh and my heart may fail, But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever
Lamentations 3:24 (NASB)"The LORD is my portion," says my soul,"Therefore I have hope in Him."
Psalm 68:19 (ESV) Blessed be the Lord, who daily bears us up; God is our salvation
John 6:51 (NASB) I am the living bread that came down out of heaven; if anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread also which I will give for the life of the world is My flesh.

We need God every day. 
All nurishment comes from Him, spiritural or otherwise.
We are alive only by His power, for His purposes.

Let's listen and dwell on that today.

Josey

No comments:

Post a Comment