Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thursday Thought

Brett Favre said this recently when asked how things were going on the field.
"I didn't fumble a snap, completed a pass, that's a win for me"
It got me thinking.

And so our Thursday Thought for the day is:
What makes it a win for you?


When all is said and done and you lay your head on the pillow at night, what makes you say "Today was a good day"?
For me, if I read my bible, talked to God at some point throughout the day, didn't yell at my children, and my husband isn't mad at me, then it was a "win" for me. 
But an even better day, let's say a "superbowl win" would be, read my bible, pray (for an hour), my children would get along and do everything they are told, there would be peace in the house because of all the Godly wisdom I would spout out all day, the house would be clean, everyone would be tucked into bed ontime so my husband and I could have some alone time, then I would sleep soundly all night and wake up refreshed the next morning.
Sounds like a dream world right?
Yes it does.
I guess I should just be satisfied with a regular ole good day.
I do get them from time to time.

What about you?  I'd love to know what makes the day a "win" for you.
You can leave a comment here or find me on facebook and leave a comment there.

Josey

No comments:

Post a Comment