Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Midweek Update-

Simple Woman Wednesday

Outside my window.....rain, rain, rain
Around the house....tomorrow is grocery day.  I will head out to the Super Walmart to grocery shop. Then it's cleaning and laundry
Pondering these words.....Ephesians 3:20-21 "Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.
I am thinking......about next week's Movie Quote Monday
I am thankful for.....my one week of the month in the dark is over
From the learning rooms.....homework everynight, math facts, vocabulary, scientific elements, reading log
I am wearing....my pajamas
I am creating......a weekly menu to begin tomorrow
I am going.....on a field trip Friday with my son's class
I am reading....."After the Boxes are Unpacked" and "Bod 4 God"
I am hearing.......TLC's "Hoarding: Burried Alive" on the TV. (My husband is watching it, there's really nothing on TV anymore)
I am hoping.....I can be more regular with exercising and get my eating under control
On my mind......God is speaking to me about some things and I'm not sure what to do about it
Plans for the rest of the week.......school, the weekend, footbal on sunday, not a whole lot

Picture thought:

No comments:

Post a Comment