Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Midweek Update

Well, it's about 8:30.  I don't have much time.  I've put this off, because honestly I don't have alot to say. 
The Bozzo family is settling in to life in Lynchburg.  The kids are doing well in school.  My son is doing just fine, with the exception of an upcoming field trip that has him worried.  He will have to ride the bus.  The last time he rode a school bus he threw up.  Since then, he hasn't been on a school bus.  At our previous school they always let him ride with me and we followed the bus.  (sometimes we didn't even have a bus so it wasn't an issue).
So we are doing alot of praying about this upcoming bus ride.  I'm going to try to get him some kind of sea sickness band or patch or something.  Even if it doesn't really work, I think it might make him feel better.
Other than that things are pretty uneventful here.
I have begun my writer's critique group.  It will be my turn to submit something on Monday.  I haven't decided what I'm going to submit yet.  I will probably choose something I have already written wrather than start from scratch.
I have also finished reading Daisy Chain by Mary DeMuth.  I'm planning to tell you all about it soon.  I have moved on to the second book in the trilogy called A Slow Burn.  I've got a movie to tell you about to.  Look for the book review and the movie review coming soon.
I attended women's bible study again this week.  I like it.  Our table is a nice group of women from different backgrounds and in different stages of life.  They are all very interesting. We have homework for each day of the week till we meet again.  That part I especially like.
Tonight I attended a class at church called After the Boxes are Unpacked.  It is designed especially for people who are new to the area.  There is a book and all of these neat potlucks and chocolate nights for socializing.  Looks like it will be fun.
I've got alot of stuff swirling around in my head that I need to get down on paper.  So I guess you could say that I settling into this being a writer thing.
Ohh, what do you think of the Third Day song?  I loaded it into my ipod so I can listen to it when I walk.  It really gets me going.  It's such a great song.

Told you there wasn't much to write.
See ya tomorrow!

Josey

No comments:

Post a Comment