Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Midweek Update

Outside my window....overcast gray skies
I am wearing....denim capris, Mickey Mouse t-shirt
I am creating....another Movie Quote Monday devotion, and a story to submit to a section on Mary DeMuth's blog called Thin Places.
I am thinking.....that I could really use a nap today, I didn't sleep well last night
I am going....to church tonight for the group Hands Stiching 4 Jesus.  A group that knits, crochets and cross stiches items to be donated.
I am hearing.....landscapers outside
I am reading.....nothing right now.  Just finished Jane Austen's "Emma".  Need to chose another book.
I am hoping......that the pain in my daughter's knee that she is complaining about, isn't serious.
I am thankful for......God, and His constant forgiveness and guideance
From the kitchen......shepherds pie tonight, pork chops & mac n cheese tomorrow, chicken pot pie Friday, homemade pizza Saturday, sandwiches Sunday for the start of football season.
From the learning rooms......trying to get into the homework habit again after homeschooling for the past year.  (Both kids are doing well in school.  I dropped Michael off this morning without any incident).
Around the house.....laundry and dusting.  Contemplating when I should get out a few fall decorations.  I think September is too soon, but fall goes by so quickly I like to savor it.
Favorite things......movie nights on Friday, sleeping in on Saturday, and football on Sunday
On my mind......the story I'm writing for Thin Places at Mary DeMuth's site.  I'm not sure if I can write it.
Pondering these words.....Psalm 25:12  Who, then, is the man that fears the Lord? He will instruct him in the way chosen for him.
Plans for the rest of the week......chores, homework, writing, church, football

Picture thought:
Did I mention it was football season?



Happy Wednesday!!

Josey

To find out more about Mary DeMuth's "Thin Places" feature go here: http://www.marydemuth.com/category/thin-place-story/

1 comment:

  1. Josey-- thanks for the comment on my blog-- I am excited to meet you this way. You totally should've hung out with me at the meet and greet. I would've loved that. Guess that means you need to come back to She Speaks next year!! :)

    ReplyDelete