Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Simple Woman Tuesday

I am thinking.....about a story I want to write
I am thankful for......my husband
I am wearing......denim capris, navy blue shirt, bare feet
I am creating.......scrapbooks of recent pictures in an attempt to get up to date
I am going.....to go for a walk today to try to get some exercise
I am reading....Writing Fiction for Dummies and Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
I am hearing.....The Cake Boss on the tv
I am hoping....to be able to start getting up earlier in the next few weeks
Outside my window....sunshine, virginia mountains,
From the learning rooms......curricculum decisions and summer reading
On my mind......school starting soon
Plans for the rest of the week......doctor appointments, used uniform sale at the school, baseball practice
Pondering these words......"For God so loved the world that he sent his one and only son that whoever shall believe in him shall not perish but have eternal life." (from memory, no particular translation)
Favorite things......my children playing together

Picture thought for the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment