Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Midweek Update

Simple Woman Wednesday

I am wearing......black track pants that I shortened into long shorts, black Sobe t-shirt
I am hearing......Shaq vs. on the TV, my kids new favorite show
I am reading.....Emma by Jane Austen
I am thinking....about things I want to post about in the next few days
Outside my window.....gray skies, light rain
From the kitchen.....burgers and dogs on the grill tonight, london broil tomorrow night, after that the fridge is empty because we won't be here this weekend
I am creating......a devotion to submit to Proverbs 31 ministries to be put out on their free email devotions
I am thankful for.......forgiveness
From the learning rooms......scrapbooking our previous school year, summer worksheets
I am going.....to stop eating sugary treats even if it kills me
I am hoping.....for no traffic when we travel this weekend, I don't do well in traffic
Around the house......laundry, cleaning in preparation for guests tonight
On my mind......upcoming school year
Pondering these words......Luke 11:9-10And I tell you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened
Favorite Things....my 9 year old asking me to tuck him in at night and my 13 year old helping her brother get breakfast in the morning.
Plans for the rest of the week.....Overnight guests tonight from New Jersey, new family "Meet & Greet" at Liberty Christian Academy tomorrow, leave for Busch Gardens/Williamsburg (I'm soooo excited about Williamsburg, haven't been since I was in high school, I LOVE historical stuff) on Friday back on Monday, not too much happening huh?

Picture thought:  A night out at the Lynchburg Hillcats baseball game.  They won 3-5.  I've never been a big baseball fan, but last night was fun.  Minor league baseball is a much more close up setting.  It's like watching little league but the players are as good as professionals.  Plus is was dollar menu night, can't beat that!

No comments:

Post a Comment