Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Take a Hop today

I don't usually do this, but if you are visiting today you simply must hop on over to the Proverbs 31 Ministries site and read their daily devotion.  It will be worth it I promise. The devotion deals with something many married women struggle with. Well, at least I do.
You've probably heard it all before, but I find when we are dealing with spiritual issues, it never hurts to hear something more than once.
And, I actually chuckled outloud. 
You'll understand when you read it.
When you finish with the devotion take a hop again over to the blog of the woman who wrote the deovtion for a little more insite.  Her name is Micca Campbell.  She goes a little further with the topic giving scripture references and additional practical information that can be helpful.  For all women, not just married women.
I've put both links here to make it easier for you to hop.
See?  no excuses.

http://proverbs31devotions.blogspot.com/
http://www.miccacampbell.com/

Josey

No comments:

Post a Comment