Saturday, June 12, 2010

Susannah's Garden

Finished another book.
I'm a fast reader, I know.
This is another of the Blossom Street Series by Debbie Macomber.  it comes after Christmas Letters, which I have not read yet.  I should have read them in order but somehow I got it mixed up.  It didn't seem to matter though.  This book stood alone quite well.
WOW, I really liked this book.  It had a little bit of a twist to it which was exciting.  The story was a little different than the other books.  It seemed like it didn't focus so much on a romantic relationship, but more family and friend relationships.  It was a nice change from the other books.  There were really interesting characters and I loved the story.
And like I said, there was a little twist that you might not see coming, but when it is revealed it really "makes" the whole story.
Definately a good read.
You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment