Monday, June 21, 2010

Random Thoughts on Moving

Ten Days. That's all I have left to live here in New Jersey.

My husband and I were at the funeral for his grandfather today.  There were relatives there that we hadn't seen since the last family funeral which was a few years ago.  We spent the whole day telling the story of us moving.  It was exhausting!  I almost wish sometimes I could just enter a room and stand up on a stage and just tell everyone all at once. 
Yeah Yeah, you laugh.  But how'd you like to tell the same story over and over about a dozen times?
Anyway.

We only have ten days left till we move.  This is just so weird and hard at the same time. 

I'm really going to have to keep up with this blog more regularly.  People are going to want to know what's happening.  hmmm pressure.

Only one more sunday in our church.  Each sunday gets harder and harder for me.  I end up blubbering like an idiot through most of the service.  There is a perfectly good church where we are moving that we will probably end up going to.  But it's not my church.  It's not the church we have spent the last 10 years in.  It's not the same, it will never be the same.

Our friends want to have a party to say goodbye.  How in the world am I going to make it through that?

I'm going to have a yard sale to try to get rid of some stuff before we go.  Stop by see if we have anything you need. LOL!

Speaking of which, know anyone who would like an outside cat?  We need to find a home for our cat.  She is an outside cat, doesn't eat much and keeps the mice away.  She's about 11 years old and only got about 8 lives left. 

I removed the Currently Reading sidebar.  Who's got time to read?  Besides if my friend Lorraine sees that I'm reading instead of packing she'll show up at my door with packing tape in hand.  I finished Hannah's List by Debbie Macomber.  I'll post my thoughts on it soon.

I have a pile of things near my door that I have to return to people before we leave. Books, DVD's, a beach chair and a pair of spurs....don't ask.
 Do I have something of yours?

I'm sleeping alone again.  Well, I shouldn't say sleeping, I don't sleep when my husband isn't here.

Alright, that's enough boo hoo for one night.

Thanks for stopping bye!

Josey

No comments:

Post a Comment