Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Not much time left.

Two days.
Only two days left in New Jersey.

My house is full of boxes and its very messy right now.  I don't know if I'll get it all packed in time.  I don't know if I'll get everything cleaned in time either. I'm not very good at clearning.
It took over an hour for me to clean my refridgerator properly today.
Not good.
I'm starting to panic that I'm going to forget to pack something, or leave something behind.
I only have two days left to get it all done.
As my friend would say "I'm having a moment" right now. 
A moment of complete anxiety over moving.
Not the actual moving, that I'm ok with.  It's the act of moving that I'm having trouble with.  All of the work involved. We've run out of boxes and there is still stuff to pack.
But here is something amazing for today.
We had a signed contract for sale of our house on Saturday.  Today our real estate agent calls us to tell us that our attorney added an addendum to our contract for sale.  It had some wording in it about continuing to show the house.  The buyers didn't want to sign so they backed out of the contract.  Now, don't forget we are leaving in two days and it would be nice to have our house sold when we go.  Anyway, our real estate agent called the other person who had put in an offer and asked if they were still interested.  This person not only was still interested, but they offered a higher price then the offer we had a contract on with the previous buyer.  So not only is our house still sold, but we now have a higher offer.
Can you believe that?
Seems hard to believe.  But knowing God the way I do, I'm not surprised. 
He wants us to move and nothing is going to stop it.
Still doesn't make it any easier. 

I had dinner tonight with my some friends.  These are the ladies I have spent the last two years getting together with as often as possible.  We talk, and laugh, and cry, and usually do some eating. It's wonderful spending time with them.  Our friendship is different than any other I have.
Let me introduce them:
Holly-always makes me laugh, her sense of humor is contagious, and she finds joy in all situations and laugh no matter how bad things are.
Heidi-feeds my spirit (and my sweet tooth) she honest and doesn't hold anything back, she's my go to person for scripture and godly advice, oh and desserts.
Jacquie-the encourager, she's like my own personal cheerleader, can see the good in everyone and everything, when I think of her the only word that comes to mind is love.
These are my "peeps"
They have been an incredible blessing to me and I will miss our times together.



Josey

No comments:

Post a Comment