Friday, June 4, 2010

Confirmation

Well, our house is offcially up for sale.  Considering the market, I'm not sure what is going to happen.
There's been no shortage of amazing things happening since all of this started so I wouldn't be surprised if it actually sells before we move. We are planning on leaving New Jersey on July 1st.
Today after waiting weeks for my husband's employer to let us know if they were going to help us with our relocation, we finally heard something from them.  My husband's employer is going to give us a lump sum amount, plus pay for the moving company. 
And let me just say that lump sum is in the range of 5 figures.  When my husband told me what they were going to give us to help with our expenses, I literally look at him and said "What the heck are we going to do with all that money?"  He's already paid the first, last and security deposit for the townhouse.  And we figured we had four weeks till the moving company was coming so that gave us two pay periods to come up with the money for them. 
So really I can't figure out what we will do with all that money.
It's just crazy amazing.  This whole thing.  From the time we started it a year ago till now it has been one unbelievable thing after another.
If ever we were unsure about moving, today confirmed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment