Thursday, July 1, 2010

And then there were none

Well, that's it.
The moving truck will be here at 8 am.
We spent out last night at the Ocean City boardwalk.  We are all tired and our bodies are achy from all the packing.  And I'm not completely packed as of yet.  I still have a few things in the kitchen.  I'm under this insane notion that I will get up in the morning and make breakfast, then wash dishes before I pack them.
Who'm I kidding?  Breakfast will be doughnuts and coffee.  Then it will be a mad rush to pack the dishes that I left out thinking I was going to use them.  I still have a few cabinets to clean and then there is the bottom of the freezer that I just noticed is a mess.
But tomorrow is the day.  We are officially leaving New Jersey. 
Hmmmm.
Lot's on my mind, not sure I can put it all into words right now.

I think I'm just too tired.

Wow. My next post will be from my new home Virginia.


Josey

No comments:

Post a Comment