Sunday, June 13, 2010

Alone Again

Well, I'm single again.
My husband was home from Friday afternoon till about 4 pm today and then he was gone again.
He'll be home again next weekend.  It was definately easier this week to say goodbye.  This week is going to be a bit busier so I don't know how well I'll handle it.
And here's a bit of news.  We had two more showings of our house this weekend and we've received  an offer.  Our agent has suggested we wait till after the weekend to discuss the offer and see about moving forward.  Can you believe it?  It has only been on the market for a week.
At first I couldn't believe it, then I remember we are dealing with an amazing God.  Once I remembered that, then it was easy to accept that we received an offer already.
We only have two more sundays at our church. 
My friend Lorraine is giving me a hard time because I haven't packed anything lately.  In my defense, I have packed alot of stuff already, and I the stuff I need to pack now needs to be wrapped because it is fragile.  We don't get the paper so I don't have any newspaper to wrap with.  I'm just kind of waiting for some, I guess. 
Who am I kidding?  I'm stalling.
Last week it really hit me what we were doing and I guess I've gotten a little fearful so I've put it off. 
Well and I was in such a funk because my husband wasn't here I just didn't want to do anything.
I know I'm going to have to pack at somepoint. 
The truck is coming on July 1st. 
It's happening.
It really is.
Suddenly I'm reminded of an old saying, "Becareful what you wish for"

Josey

No comments:

Post a Comment