Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Simple Woman Tuesday

Picture thought for the day:


Outside my window....gray skies, green dust on everything
I am thinking...about the busyness that is coming in the next few days and weeks, but also about things I want to write
I am thankful for....my husband who is willing to cook tonight because I won't be home in time.
From the learning rooms.....Mongolia for my daughter, revolutionary war for my son
From the kitchen....tonight bbq pork chops, tomorrow church dinner, thursday grilled chicken ceasar, Friday tacos, Saturday bbq chicken
I am wearing....black cotton nightgown, my gray robe
I am creating...a chore chart for my son
On my mind....the She Speaks Conference and writing
I am going....to work today to train my replacement
I am reading....."How To Raise The Perfect Dog" by Ceasar Milan (aka The Dog Whisperer)
I am hearing.....air conditioner running because it has gotten hot here
I am hoping....all goes well with my daughter's play this weekend.
Plans for the rest of the week.....work today, my son's baseball game tonight, my daughter's play practice tonight, church tomorrow night and dress rehearsal, play performance thursday, friday, saturday, church boys camping trip friday to saturday, busy busy busy...
Pondering these words....."The Lord gives his people strength.  The Lord blesses them with peace." (NLT)

Josey

No comments:

Post a Comment