Thursday, May 13, 2010

Simple Woman Thursday

Outside my window....sunshine, less green dust
I am thinking....about what to eat, I skipped breakfast to grocery shop early, now its 10:30 and I am hungry.  It's late for breakfast, but early for lunch.
I am thankful for.....not having to see my oncologist anymore.  After five years I have been discharged.
From the learning rooms....Mongolia and exploration of the west post revolutionary war.
From the kitchen.....sandwhiches for dinner tonight
I am wearing....khaki pants, black long sleeve shirt, black socks
I am creating.....plans for next homeschool year
On my mind.....reorganization at my husband's workplace.
I am going....to the homeschool convention this weekend.
I am reading......picking up Debbie Macomber's "Christmas Letters" and "Summer on Blossom Street" today from the library
I am hearing....my kids playing "rummy"
I am hoping....to not over spend this weekend at the convention
Around the house....washing church christmas costumes
Plans for the rest of the week....baseball tonight, homeschool convention, my birthday on sunday
Pondering these words.....Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord." "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope" NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment